Safety Group Claims
After you have submitted a claim, how do you minimize associated costs, shorten disability periods and eliminate fraud and abuse? This is where we earn our stripes and your trust as knowledgeable and experienced service providers.
- Expedited ReportingExpedited Reporting
- Claim MonitoringClaim Monitoring
- Point of ContactPoint of Contact
- Group DividendsGroup Dividends
- Experience RatingExperience Rating
- Fighting FraudFighting Fraud
Our highly competent, experienced and client-focused staff brings solid advice and safety education programs that are designed to help you minimize financial risk and legal exposure associated with your existing claims. Our programs, such as Early Return to Work, can be incorporated as part of your company's existing safety programs, so you have all bases covered.
Once approved as a Workers' Compensation Safety Group member, Keevily knows that the next most critical factor for you is a hassle-free Claims Management Process.
Keevily Safety Group Claims Team
- Genevieve Keller, Supervisor(914) 412-0563
- Janice Robinson, Claims Specialist(914) 412-0572
- Richard Whitehill, Sr. Claims Specialist(914) 412-0509
For decades, Plumbing and Heating companies, Electrical Industries , Sanitation & Recycling companies, as well as Dairy businesses have joined Keevily's Workers' Comp Safety Groups, not only because we streamline the process of acquiring cost-effective, and generous protection, but because our dedicated team of professionals - each with an average of 20 years of expertise - oversee your claims.